Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Easy Cheese and Wheat Thins

Considering that his is my first post in my Chrissy's Craziness blog, I thought I'd post a pic that clearly displays my craziness. Yes, folks, that's Easy Cheese and Wheat Thins. Since I was
about 6 years old, this has been my favorite travel snack. This picture was taken on the side of the road somewhere in Tennessee. I had so much fun on this dad-free trip. I can't wait for the next one!
You should come along with me on my next roadtrip! There'll be Easy Cheese and Wheat Thins. Sold yet?

3 comments:

jen said...

Oh man... I knew we were alot alike but geez girl... I L-O-V-E me some wheat thins and easy cheezey! No joke! That's so funny! I love the pic, totally cute!

Steff said...

Congrats on your blog! That is a cute picture and I love wheat thins. ;)

Steff said...

You're going to have to get better at this posting business! :)