Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Control Freak

So, I've been reading some of Jen's Blurbs. I recently read about her ability to take the backseat to God's Lexus. She mentioned being satisfied with a passive position. Sometimes I feel my passive attitude is really my faithlessness. It's good to know I don't have to be in control for things to happen. God doesn't have the same watch I do. His doesn't have numbers on it. Just moments. Moments I want to cherish. If I allow Him to work according to his unique, designer watch.

I am a control freak...as my title says. I have learned from experience that if I don't do things myself, they won't get done my way. Well, gal, not everything has to be done your way all the time! That's a major life lesson I'm learning now. Yeah, this one was short and sweet. It was really more for me than public viewers. However, if you received something from it, rock on God! Maybe it was meant for you too.

5 comments:

Steff said...

I've been there friend! It's hard to wait on God, but it's going to be great when His plan is revealed. Hang in there!

Mxlady said...

You know I am #1 in being a control freak. I had a GYN Doc all but force me to learn how to let the little things go. If it isn't life threatening what does it matter. Those big things we can't control anyway and GOD will be in control anyway. Well then I was able to have my son. Then business decisions became easier because I put key people in every position and let them make decisions, trusted them to do so and live with the result. God hasn't failed me yet but he has scared me to death a couple of times.

Steff said...

Update girl!!!

jen said...

hey hey, remember some of us come here to check up on your life girly! Give us a good update! What's God doing in your life and how is it bringing you closer to Him?? Details Details! :) Love you!

jen said...

Tag you're it! I've tagged you with the Nice Matters award! Go check out my blog to see what to do next!