Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Crazy Busy

Okay, I know I'm not the greatest at this. Thank you, Steff, for the reminder. Here's why: life is just too dang jammed packed. If I'm not working, I'm looking for work, preparing for interviews, or trying make someone else happy.

I had two interviews this week already, and I'm getting ready to leave town to go to my third one. Everything is speeding by, but I am not getting anywhere. No job offers, no closer to certainty. Inching ever closer to insanity, uncertainty, frustration, unbelief.

I am believing God for my perfect job. I guess I've gotta work on the whole patience concept. That's never been my strength. I am encouraged by my faith-filled friends. My unbelief hinders me, but they seem to be so connected to God. Guess I know what I need to work on.

Well, Steff and other dear ones, don't say I didn't try. I promise that I will take more time to write. Hopefully you'll still want to read my ramblings. I pray blessings over all of you.

1 comment:

jen said...

sometimes things happen that we can't explain or don't understand. I know it's frustrating not knowing your own future, but take comfort in learning the lesson God's giving you. It could be He's not revealing everything to you so that you learn to lean more on His guidance and leadership. Sometimes I like to take my life by the horns and lead it around wherever I want. I end up making a bigger mess of things. Letting God lead ME by the horns tends to work much better.

Remember that His time is not ours. He has a plan for you, I know it. And I can't wait to see what unfolds! Your a strong Christian woman who belives in and loves the Lord with all her heart. I can see that on you. It will come.