Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Passwords

Well, it's been a while. I have to admit that I forgot my username. Yes, I know, it's my e-mail. Then I forgot my password. I have about 15 passwords for 425 different accounts on random sites. I never remember what password goes with what site. Now that I remember my login information, maybe I'll do a better job at posting. Probably not, but it's nice to pretend to be sincere.

1 comment:

jen said...

whoo hooo!!! welcome back to blog land sistah! :)