Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

Now that I know my password (read below), I guess I'm expected to keep everyone updated on stuff. Well, this post will be about last June...

I went to Laos--between Thailand and Vietnam. Part of the group (myself included) taught at Champasak University. I worked with a Florida principal to teach the professors. We team-taught grant writing, how to write a resume and cover letter, and gave them some tips on teaching English to their students. Check out my class:

We also ministered to some local farmers and their families. I was so blessed by their kindness. The kids were so sweet. We gave them shoes, toys, and candy. The boys loved the Warheads! The faces they made were priceless. I took a hilarious picture of a boy with his blue tongue!



I loved the little ones! My church family at Trinity helped fund my trip by purchasing teddy bears to give to the kids. The kiddos loved that! We got to play volleyball with them for a while. They rock!

1 comment:

jen said...

those pics still make me smile. :) I tagged you, come visit my blog to find out what you've been tagged for!