Chrissy's Craziness

Welcome to my randomness! After much hesitation, I finally came to my senses and created my own blog! In this place, I have the opportunity to share my faith in the One and only Jesus Christ. You may also find out my favorite travel snacks, race car drivers, job updates, and other quirky information.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Yeah, so I'm not so good at the keeping updated thing. I'll work on that...maybe.

Anyway, so I got tagged. I didn't really know what that meant, but I'll try b/c Jen sent me this.

Here are the rules to the meme.

1. Link to the person who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Here goes!

1. I can tell you the scent name of any Bath and Body Works lotion that was in stores from 2002-2005 just by getting a whiff.
2. When laying in bed, I straighten my back because I am terrified of getting a hunch back.
3. I can't stand still. I have to sway.
4. I rarely buy anything at regular price. Everything has to be on clearance. With the exception of food, of course.
5. I have a notepad next to my bed because great ideas for lesson plans come to me during the night.
6. I use my camera phone to take pictures of price tags because Wal-Mart will price match with any store, but they have to have proof that the competitor's price is lower. I provide that proof without the checker needing to stand around waiting for a manager to call the other store. I'm really saving time for the people behind me in line.

I don't even know 6 people on blogspot so I'll try to find some people.
1. Jen
2. Marcie
3. Dar
4. Steffany
5. Annette
6. Ernest

Well, I found 6 people I knew. That was a challenge. Have fun!

1 comment:

jen said...

Girl that camera phone idea might just be the smartest thing I have ever heard of! That's genious!